I don't believe it, I finally finished the four works that I had set for the friends of the Cuore di Maglia. Unfortunately, the wrist pain is not being blurred, so it is necessary that I take a rest for a while, although I already know that it will be much harder!
For the booties I have chosen a simple model, the Dainty Booties: but I made some corrections, primarily by increasing the mesh size because the shoe seemed too tiny, and then, since the seams hatred, I have assembled all three needles, so to make only one on the bottom. Of course, network models are much more nice, but I needed something easy, believe me it is tired (but happy).
Now not only have to pack and ship, waiting to know if everything you like.